Do you have wheat skin and you love the bronze color... You are looking for a quick solution.. Try our tanning cream without Sun now....
Eda Taspinar Bronzer helps you achieve the perfect dark color within a few hours of using it.
Thanks to its unique formula it helps to adjust the tone even when exposed to water and after showering.
How to use:
- It is recommended to use the product three times a week for those with wheatish skin who desire a high tan.
- It is recommended to exfoliate the skin or take a shower to remove dead skin before applying the cream.
- It is preferable to distribute the cream evenly all over the body except for the elbows knees and wrists the amount should be reduced.
- The product should not be applied to the eye area and around it nor should it be applied to nails and hair.
- It is preferable to use gloves when applying the product and after finishing wash hands thoroughly.
- Make sure to leave the cream until it dries completely. Make sure that the cream does not touch your clothes until it dries.
- Keep applying the product until you reach the perfect degree of bronzing.
The best way to care for wheat skin:
- Wheat skin has an attractive and charming color that can be taken care of in special ways some of which are:
- Clean your skin with a special soap for its kind to get clear moisturized skin and free of oil.
- It is recommended that the soap be made with natural ingredients such as natural oils and dried herbs.
- Exclude chemicals from your skin as much as possible and replace them with natural and medical products.
- Apply peeling masks once a month. They can be replaced with exclusively natural sugar scrub because it protects the skin with an ideal safe exfoliation.
- The product does not provide sun protection.
- The product should not come into contact with the eyes.
- If the product comes into contact with the eyes flush the eyes with plenty of water.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children in a dry cool place and out of direct sunlight.