Achillea paste ... the best natural food supplement with magical benefits !!
What is the herb Achillea (or the thousand leaves)?
It is an Arabic herb that grows in the Mediterranean basin and blooms from May to October and is considered a perennial herb up to 120 cm in length. Its leaves are like feathers characterized by high density and many colors and it has a strong aromatic smell but its taste is very bitter.
The origin of its name goes back to an ancient myth that says that the Achillea herb was used to stop the bleeding of soldiers in the Trojan War and their leader Achilius used this herb also to stop the bleeding so it was called by this name !!
This herb has many benefits and medicinal uses that enhance the health of the body and improve its immunity thanks to its many components including:
- Cineole oil
- Many amino acids
- Fatty acids
- Folic acid
- Vitamin K
What are the uses of the herb Achillea?
- Achillea herb helps to secrete intestinal juice and stimulates blood circulation
- It helps stop bleeding dramatically
- It is used to treat wounds and hemorrhoids bleeding and inflammation especially in the intestine and reproductive system of women
- Used as a mild sedative
- It can be used to relieve dental pain
- It has strengthening stimulant and anti-spasmodic properties
What are the benefits of the Achillea herb that makes it one of the best natural supplements?
- Treat wounds and stop bleeding quickly.
- Treatment of abdominal cramps and pain.
- The flowers of the Achillea herb help in controlling blood pressure.
- Help get rid of fever and high temperature.
- Helps in diuresis and elimination of fluid accumulated in the body.
- Helps treat internal membrane infections especially stomach and colon membrane.
- Achillea herb helps to strengthen the immune system in the body.
- Helps stop nosebleeds caused by high temperatures in the summer.
- Help get rid of stomach gases.
- Help treat gout.
- Helps treat cough and relieve its troublesome symptoms.
- Stopping renal bleeding.
- Help prevent the risk of heart attacks.
- Helps relieve insomnia sleep problems and migraine symptoms.
What are the benefits of Achillea paste for women?
- Get rid of menstrual pain.
- Treat nipple inflammation in breastfeeding.
- Treatment of gynecological infections of the external genital organs.
Does Achillea have cosmetic benefits for hair and skin?
In addition to the aforementioned health and therapeutic uses the Achillea herb is used for cosmetic purposes including:
- Hair strengthening and regrowth as well as fixing color.
- Get rid of the problem of split ends.
- Get rid of acne on the skin.
- Skin tightening and delaying the signs of aging.
- Strengthen nails and reduce breakage and split ends.
- Helps get rid of extra weight.
- Helps tighten sagging body and breasts after pregnancy childbirth and breastfeeding operations
This product is a completely natural and herbal food supplement and one of its most important contents is the Achillea plant or yarrow plant which contains additional vitamins and minerals potassium calcium and similar minerals that are required especially during the winter months
How to use:
You can use this paste daily without any risks but it is not recommended to consume more than 3 teaspoons during the day
- It is forbidden to use this herb for those who suffer from allergies to this herb or its components
- It is contraindicated by pregnant women or during breastfeeding
- It is forbidden to use it for anyone suffering from any chronic disease
- It is prohibited to use it in the event of undergoing surgery and at least the use of this herb must be stopped for two weeks before the surgery
The product should be stored closed in a dry place away from light at room temperature