The shipping, delivery, COD and customs duties information and terms
The information contained in this paragraph is unofficial and quoted and is subject to continuous modification by the relevant authorities in each country separately.
First) Customs terms information
- Dear customers in the Arabian Gulf region
It is preferable that the value of one order does not exceed 1000 Saudi riyals or its equivalent in foreign currencies in order to avoid any high customs fees.
According to the recent orders shipped to our customers, some customs authorities in the Arab Gulf region have started applying low customs duties of “about $3” to “some” shipments but not all.
Noonmar does not have any information on how these fees and taxes are assessed and the criteria for their application.
- Dear customers in the Arab Republic of Egypt
The value of customs duties on vegetable products may reach 100%, and some products are refused entry like honey. So, please see before placing the order through the official sources in your country.
- Dear customers in the Maghreb region
Customs duties are updated on goods received in postal parcels so please check your relevant local laws before placing an order.
- Dear customers in war zones and dangerous areas
The shipping is currently unavailable.
- Dear customers in Canada
VAT is applied to some postal parcels (it's valued at around $100) Please check before placing an order.
- Dear customers in the EU and UK area
A tax is applied to some postal packages, Noonmar has no information on the official policy to apply this fee.
- All the above information comes within the framework of Noonmar being an international online store that exports Turkish products to all countries of the world.
- We are not responsible for reimbursing any shipments that have been rejected, returned, or destroyed due to a refusal by the authorities in a country to enter them, and in some cases, compensation will be made after deduction of costs after considering each case separately.
- All the above information comes within the framework of harmonizing local laws and alerting our valued customers of the different fees that are imposed on postal parcels and shipments received from abroad so that the customer will not be surprised by any unexpected fees.
Second) Shipping and delivery information and conditions
- We are working to deliver products to our customers around the world in cooperation with many international companies, especially DHL, Aramex. and Naqel.
- When the customer purchases from Noonmar, whether by paying the value of shipping directly, or by taking advantage of the available free shipping offers, Noonmar is responsible for paying the value of shipping from Turkey to the address that the customer has installed.
Other than that, Noonmar is not responsible for any customs duties, value-added taxes or any other taxes applied in some countries "Egypt, some European countries, Canada, some African countries, Syria"
Therefore, we advise our valued customers to inquire about their local laws before making a purchase.
Any return or damage to the products by the local authorities as a result of non-payment of customs duties by the customer shall be the responsibility of the customer only.
- Noonmar, through the agreement signed between it and the operating shipping companies, is committed to delivering the shipment to the address that the customer has installed.
In some cases, some customers install wrong or incomplete addresses, or they do not receive the shipment, which causes additional fees to Noonmar, so Noonmar constantly communicates with customers to ensure that their shipments are received directly, and is committed to bearing the delivery fees, including the shipping company’s visit to the proven address twice.
If the customer does not receive the shipment due to an address (wrong, incomplete, not being at home constantly, refusing to receive the shipment) and after the second visit by the shipping company to the customer’s address, the shipment will remain at the nearest branch of the shipping company until the customer receives it himself.
In the case of non-receipt, the shipment will be destroyed or returned without Noonmar bearing any financial responsibility or excessive expenses towards customers.
- After the customer makes the purchase, the order is processed within three working days, and delivered to the shipping company during working hours, in Turkey time, during all days of the week except for Saturday and Sunday.
- For orders placed on Friday evening, preparation begins on Monday.
- Orders made on national holidays in Turkey The order will be processed the next day during working hours in Turkey time.
- After the shipment is delivered to the shipping company, it will arrive at the correctly installed address within 5-7 working days in general conditions.
- We are not responsible for any kind of import duties that are imposed in some countries on postal parcels (such as India, Pakistan, Egypt, Gabon, etc.) We are not responsible for preventing some goods from entering some markets such as China, India, Egypt, Namibia, etc.
- In some cases, shipments are delayed for reasons related to logistical difficulties (“weather conditions, work…etc.”), official reasons (“audit from security or customs authorities…etc.”) or for any other emergency reasons, and in all these exceptional cases we are not responsible for the delay.
Third) Cash on Delivery Service
- The cash on delivery service is currently available to customers in ("Gulf Cooperation Countries except for Qatar") only for orders of less than $250 and equivalent in currencies.
- The cash on delivery service worldwide is not available, the main reason for this is that shipping companies do not provide this service except in a limited number of countries, according to the local customs laws of each country, and we will stay and strive to follow updates on customs laws around the world and expand this service to include the largest number of customers.
Forth) Damaged packaging and cans
In turn, we follow the highest safety standards when packaging and wrapping products before shipping them, and we double packaging "around the inner and outer packaging" with preservative packaging materials.
In some cases, due to misbehavior by some shipping or clearance workers, some packages are damaged. In turn, we follow up on each case separately and send complaints on behalf of customers to the shipping company, but Noonmar is not responsible for compensating any shipment damaged due to transportation operations.
Fifth) Shipping companies
Considering our international contracts with the most famous international shipping companies: DHL, Aramex, Yurtici Kargo, Naqel, we ship orders and choose the most appropriate shipping company for the recipient country in terms of transportation smoothness, warranty, speed of delivery, and any other considerations we deem appropriate.
If the shipping company was chosen by the customer and for some reason, it is transferred to another shipping company with the customer informed of this matter.
These paragraphs have been mentioned in the sales contract with the customer, and once the sale process is completed, the customer has agreed to these terms.