Natural Caffeine-Free Coffee....Turkish Mastic Coffee
Turkish Mastic Coffee- Ground: Caffeine is one of the compounds that stimulate focus and increase activity because it binds to brain cells instead of adenosine and thus prevents the feeling of fatigue.
Nevertheless some people do not prefer to consume caffeine in large amounts. Since it directly affects the central nervous system and also affects special health conditions such as heart patients pressure gastric ulcers and some diseases of the nervous system.
If you are a coffee lover and want healthy alternatives here is the solution:
Natural Turkish coffee prepared from the fruits of Mastic will give you a distinct and different experience to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee full of benefits.
Mastic is a kind of tree From the family of pistachios it gives small red fruits which is the mastic which known to us. After the red fruits dry out they become green and then become white which is included in many foods.
The mastic is distinguished by its pleasant aroma and distinctive taste. This Turkish coffee is prepared by roasting the fruits until they turn brown and become similar to normal coffee.
What makes mastic coffee an ideal choice?
- An ideal choice for those who like to start their day with a cup of coffee but don
- Neuroscientists recommend delaying caffeine 90 minutes after waking up so it
- Postponing the coffee helps you not to be sluggish in the afternoon as you can still have your recommended caffeine limit during the day.
- Mastic coffee is an ideal option because it gives people who cannot drink known coffee the pleasure of coffee without the annoying side effects as it does not cause palpitations and does not raise blood pressure.
- In addition it's rich content of heart-friendly ingredients and antioxidants that protect against inflammation and tumors.It also contains several fatty acids such as omega 3 omega 6 and omega 9 which are essential fatty acids for the human body that must be taken every day.
- It also contains several fatty acids such as omega 3 omega 6 and omega 9 which are essential fatty acids for the human body that must be taken every day.
- These fatty acids raise focus improve brain performance and promote cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Turkish coffee made only from mastic?
The benefits of mastic for the respiratory system:
Relieves cough and helps get rid of allergy and asthma problems.
The benefits of mastic for gum and oral health:
It fights oral bacteria which prevents its reproduction and thus maintains the health of the gums.
Benefits of mastic for heart health:
It improves blood cholesterol as it lowers harmful cholesterol (LDL)and thus protects the arteries and heart from damage.
Benefits of the mastic for the digestive system:
t helps treat indigestion and relieves the pain associated with this problem.
Other benefits of mastic:
It lowers blood sugar and protects against cancer as studies have shown that this plant inhibits the development of some types of tumors.
How to prepare Turkish mastic coffee?
- You can prepare it using water or milk but it is preferable to prepare it with milk.
- It is preferable to have skimmed or semi-skimmed milk because coffee has a creamy nature.
- Put a teaspoon for each cup mix well and then raise it on low heat.
- If you are preparing it using Milk you can put more than one spoon.
- Use sugar as desired.