Celery seed paste ... great invaluable health benefits !!
Celery seeds which are the primary seeds of the celery plant before planting it entered the field of medicine health beauty and slimming effectively and strongly and it is also involved in the manufacture of some medicines natural painkillers and creams
Celery seed is usually sold as a nutritional supplement and has also been used for a long time in traditional medicine as it can help treat many health problems.
The health benefits of celery seeds are multiple as celery in general is a vegetable that belongs to the same family of dill and parsley but it contains large proportions of vitamins minerals and wonderful health compounds for the body including:
- Flavonoids catechins linoleic acid omega-6 fatty acids
- Research has proven that it contains more than 25 anti-inflammatory compounds of all kinds especially joints
- Apginine is one of the important natural flavonoids found in celery seed which acts as a stimulant for neurogenesis in adults which helps in the treatment of many neurological diseases.
- It contains an important antioxidant called beta-carotene
- It contains a large proportion of Vitamin A which is important for eye and skin health
What are the general benefits of celery seed for the body?
- It contains a very large amount and high levels of antioxidants it has the power to kill cancer cells and prevent their spread in the body
- It helps protect the body from infection with various infections and bacteria throughout the body
- It carries among its components anti-inflammatory substances that perform the function of analgesics making it the ideal solution in cases of pain that occurs in the joints bones and cartilage
- Because celery seeds contain large amounts of various vitamins and nutrients they help to strengthen immunity to make it fight stronger and better against any parasite microbe or foreign germ that enters the body.
- The seeds act as a stimulant to the activity of the kidneys thus helping the body excrete uric acid and toxins that may lead to gout.
- Very useful for the liver as it protects the liver from cirrhosis
- Helps reduce acidity in the body and stimulates blood circulation in muscles and joints
Does eating celery seed paste help improve sexual potency and increase desire?
- Research has indicated that celery seeds contain some chemical compounds that directly affect sexual ability.
- One of these compounds is androsterone which is a metabolite of the testosterone hormone naturally produced by the male body. This pheromone is secreted on the man’s skin without showing an odor but it works to attract women through sexual arousal.
- Eating celery seeds increases the proportion of andosterone in the man
- As for other compounds they have a direct effect on the pituitary gland which works directly on regulating the ratios of sex hormones inside the man
- In general eating celery seeds works to restore hormone levels in the body that can affect a man
- Celery seed contains huge amounts of vitamin E potassium zinc and other essential elements needed to stimulate sexual desire especially in men.
- Celery seed contains arginine which is a natural amino acid that helps widen blood vessels just like Viagra and it also contains active ingredients that stimulate the female reproductive organs.
- Celery seed helps with an erection so it is also useful for preventing premature ejaculation by stimulating blood flow and strengthening the male organs.
What are the most important benefits of celery seed paste for a healthy body?
Promote bone health:
- Human bones need a range of vitamins and minerals to maintain their strength and health as celery seeds contain a large number of them.
- As one tablespoon of celery seeds provides a person with about 12% of the daily ration of calcium which is an essential mineral for bone formation.
- Besides these seeds are rich in manganese which is necessary to activate a specific enzyme in the body which works to produce a protein important for the formation of bone and cartilage tissues.
Aid in the production of red blood cells:
In addition to containing a huge percentage of various minerals celery seed is a rich source of iron which is one of the necessary elements for the production of red blood cells responsible for delivering oxygen to all organs of the body as well as for preventing anemia. Vitamin C boosts iron absorption in plant foods like celery seeds so it is recommended to consume it with foods rich in vitamin C such as berries citrus fruits bell peppers or lemon juice.
Improve blood sugar levels:
- Magnesium has many important functions in the human body one of which is the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Maintaining your blood sugar level reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes and its related complications as well.
- Fortunately celery seeds provide you with the right amount of this mineral so they are important for this reason!
Excellent resistance to cancer:
- Celery is a vegetable that contains large proportions of wonderful substances and compounds including lutein which researchers and scientists have confirmed its remarkable ability to fight cancer.
- In addition to some other substances and compounds found in celery which fall under the name of antioxidants that fight free cells in the body and prevent the growth of malignant cancer cells.
What about the benefits of celery seeds for slimming and weight loss?
- As for the benefits of celery seed in losing weight it is considered one of the most important plants that work to lose weight and one of the best natural nutritional supplements as well; Because it works on diuresis which helps to burn the fatty substances stored in the body. Thus water decreases from the body which leads to weight loss.
- It is worth noting that celery contains wonderful vitamins and minerals especially for the body going through a period of weight loss and it also protects the person from developing malnutrition or anemia
- But to get guaranteed results you should reduce your fat and sugar intake with exercise
Why do we recommend you to use celery seed paste?
- Acute urinary tract infection and kidney disease
- For ascites (fluid accumulation in the extremities and abdomen) and as a diuretic
- Rheumatoid arthritis and relieving muscle aches and pains
- To reduce high blood pressure and the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- To reduce coughing to expel phlegm and reduce the amount of phlegm
- To cleanse and cleanse the body from toxins and to purify the blood and the digestive system
- For some brain diseases such as dementia Alzheimer
- As a calming of the nerves in some cases and to relieve stress worry and sadness
- To help you sleep peacefully and relieve insomnia
- For the treatment of impotence and strengthening the reproductive system (as part of a full treatment program)
What are the contents of celery seed paste?
Carob molasses tahini celery seeds myrtle leaves bay leaf nettle leaves broccoli juniper leaves horsetail flax seeds molasses cantilever grass golden grass
How to use:
It is recommended that you take no more than 3 medium-sized tablespoons of this paste daily
The product should be stored in a dry environment at room temperature away from light