Perfect golden bronze skin without fatigue without the sun....
Thanks to its innovative formula Eda Taspinar Bronzer helps you achieve the perfect dark color for your skin within a few hours of using it.
It also helps to adjust the tone even when exposed to water and after showering.
How to use skincare products when exposing to the sun:
- It is recommended to use the cream three times a week for people with fair skin who want a medium tan that matches their skin tone.
- It is recommended to exfoliate the skin or take a shower to get rid of dead skin before applying the cream.
- Make sure to distribute the cream evenly all over the body except for the wrists knees and elbows as the amount should be reduced.
- Do not apply the cream around the eyes and do not apply it also to the nails and hair.
- Make sure the cream is dry and make sure it touches your clothes before it dries completely.
- Apply the cream constantly until you reach the desired degree.
- Use gloves while applying the cream and after you have finished applying it wash your hands well.
Fair skin naturally skincare:
- Fair skin requires a lot of care compared to other skin types so let me tell you some ways to take care of fair skin:
- Try to relax before starting skincare. It is preferable to use natural oils while gently massaging the skin.
- There are many types of natural oils that nourish the skin such as rose oil and tea tree oil which are anti-bacterial and antiseptic.
- Use natural scrubs once a month
- Make sure to eat foods rich in antioxidants like fruits and vegetables as they guarantee you clear skin full of vitality and youth
Notes about the product:
- The cream does not provide sun protection.
- The cream should not come into contact with the eye area and around it.
- If the cream gets into the eyes rinse the eye with plenty of water.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Store the product in a cool dry place.
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight